بيت لحم. وزارة السياحة و الاّثار
| Let the king hear the words of your servant Abdi-Heba, and send archers to restore the imperial lands of the king! There were 6,709 housing units, of which 5,211 were households
|| [ ] Classical period Adoration of the Shepherds 1622 by the Dutch painter
| It has been traced by some to , and by others to the formal costumes of the Ottoman Empire's elite
|| In 2008, Bethlehem hosted the largest to date in the
Palestinians require a permit to enter the Jewish holy site of.
- Bethlehem Arab Society for Rehabilitation
- Other industries include stone and marble-cutting, textiles, furniture and furnishings
- Replying to a Member of in August 1990 Defence Minister stated that a group of reservists in an observation post had come under attack by stone throwers
- مدينة بيت لحم
- The city is influenced by the Mediterranean Sea breeze that occurs around mid-day
| The Bible also calls it Beth-Lehem Judah, and the New Testament describes it as the "City of David"
|| The only mosque in the Old City is the , located in the Manger Square
| Mikhail Abu Saadeh — 1876• September 14, 2014, at the p
|| , , Oxford University Press 1999, page 38
راديو بيت لحم 2000
Clamecy remained the continuous '' seat of the Bishopric of Bethlehem for almost 600 years, until the in 1789.
- شقق ومنازل في بيت لحم للبيع والإيجار، بيوت،
- Twin towns — sister cities• Climate Bethlehem has a , with hot and dry summers and mild, wetter winters
- غرفة تجارة وصناعة محافظة بيت لحم
- found from an official Ottoman village list from about 1870 that Bethlehem had a population of 179 Muslims in 59 houses, 979 "Latins" in 256 houses, 824 "Greeks" in 213 houses, and 41 Armenians in 11 houses, a total of 539 houses
- مدينة بيت لحم
- Ottoman tax records suggest that the Christian population was slightly more prosperous or grew more grain than grapes the former being a more valuable commodity